Here’s this week’s roundup of the top digital marketing articles. Enjoy!
- SaaS Trends and Startup Marketing
- 5 Game-Changing Skills Every Young Entrepreneurs Can Master
- 7 Creative Strategies for Marketing Your Startup on a Tight Budget
- Why The LinkedIn Acquisition is So Important to SaaS
- Startup Valuations, Mutual Funds, And The Saga Of Blue Bottle
- 8 Ultimate Google Analytics Enhancements For Growing An Online Startup
- How much money should a SaaS company raise and when?
- The Impact To Startups Of The LinkedIn Acquisition
- What It’s Really Like to Start an Ultra-Successful Company: Meet Moz’s Rand Fishkin
- Tactics for Search Engine Marketing and Mobile
- Content Strategy and Metrics
- Why Listing Accuracy is Important – Whiteboard Friday
- 21 Juicy Prompts that Inspire Fascinating Content
- 5 Awful First Sentences That Are Killing Your Outreach Emails
- How to Write Catchy Headlines and Blog Titles Your Readers Can’t Resist
- Getting the Pulse of Your Marketing Efforts by Rethinking Your Metrics
- 10 Statistics Traps in A/B Testing: The Ultimate Guide for Optimizer
- 54 Expert Content Marketing Tips
And a little Friday fun…
Yet, another for the looming animal uprising file! (Email me if you see more…)
About the Author Nick Perry is a marketing and digital strategy professional who has worked in both B2B and B2C environments. With deep experience in software, SaaS, and financial publications, he specializes in helping small- and medium-sized businesses build, grow, and optimize their digital marketing. He can be reached at (513) 279-2075 - or emailed directly.