Here’s this week’s roundup of the top digital marketing articles. Enjoy!
- SaaS Metrics and Advice
- You’re In The Business Of Selling Promotions
- Jason Lemkin raises $70M SaaS-focused fund
- What is the Best Contracting Length for SaaS Companies?
- EBITDA Equals Operating Cash Flow and Other Lies
- How Healthy Is The SaaS IPO Market?
- 5 Tips for Entrepreneurial Success From Gen. David Petraeus
- Mark Cuban Has 3 Tips for Young Entrepreneurs
- Lead Generation and Conversion Tips
- Search Engine Optimization
- Marketing Trends and Tools
- And a little Friday fun…
Another (sad) entry for the looming animal uprising file. As always, email me if you see more…
About the Author Nick Perry is a marketing and digital strategy professional who has worked in both B2B and B2C environments. With deep experience in software, SaaS, and financial publications, he specializes in helping small- and medium-sized businesses build, grow, and optimize their digital marketing. He can be reached at (513) 279-2075 - or emailed directly.